Sunday, July 14, 2013

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2013

Hey everyone!

Comic Con is coming up this week!   I will have a table there in the Small Press area.  Table P10 to be more precise.   Check the map below.
Look, I made it easy for you to just find my table and avoid all the other comic con nonsense. 

I will have all my prints, books, and zines i normally do plus I'll also have a few preview copies of the Vidiots book that I had specially printed up.    I've included some pictures (see below) if you're at the con you should stop by and take a look at the book.



I'll also have a new print run of the 123 Creatures and the Future Peeps zines.  I printed them out in color at 1984 printing on recycled printing with soy based inks.  I think they turned out really sweet 




 

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

-A


No comments: