Thursday, July 12, 2012

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!!! 2012 edition

hey everybody,


I'll be at the San Diego ComicCon friday and saturday roaming around.  I will mostly be signing at the SLG (booth #1815) selling my books and t-shirts, from time to time i'll be doing sketches at the Cartoon Art Museum Sketch-a-thon (booth #1930), and of course I'll be at the Adventure Time panel (in the audience not on the panel) if I can get in.

My schedule at the SLG booth:
friday 11:30 - 1:00  2:30 - 5:30
saturday just  2:30 - 5:30

I have no schedule at the CAM Sketch-a-thon so check my twitter feed for updates on when I'll be there.

map of my where-a-bouts at the con



I'll also have a limited supply of prints and zines for sale at the tr!ckster store and of course my new wallet design will be on sale at the Poketo table (booth 4634).

here's where the trickster store is.  





please come by and say hello,


-a


No comments: